Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You Lookin' at Me?


You Lookin' at Me? Diptych
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

Italian Painter Claudio Filippini Inspired by Another Photo by NYC Street Photographer Lorenzo Dominguez

September 15, 2010, New York City:


A special thanks to Italian painter Claudio Filippini, who just informed me that he has finished another painting inspired by one of my photos, You Lookin' at Me?. It is now one of the featured works on his website.

Here, in this image, I've created a diptych of his rendition and my original photograph.

The first painting he created was inspired by my photo, This Is New York!, which he finished in October of 2008.

And the second, recently finished in May of this year, was inspired by my photo, the most beautiful day of the year.

Please check out Claudio's work at www.claudiofilippini.it

No comments: