Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Unmotivated Motivational Speaker Reviews 25 Lessons


The Unmotivated Motivational Speaker Reviews 25 Lessons
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

A special thanks to David Stoddard for posting a tongue-in-cheek review of my book, 25 Lessons I've Learned about Photography...Life.

David writes:

"I am on lesson 7 of the 25.

The one which has stuck with me the most to this point is “Use Your Imagination”. I won't go into the details (mainly because I don't necessarily remember them as much as how they affected me). This was the first chapter to make me want to print small posters of quotes and paste them around the office.

Use your imagination is a reminder to use the creativity each of us has (and yes, believe it or not, we all have our own imagination. It helps make possible what we and others feel might not be possible. And it makes living just a bit more fun. Read the book. You'll see what I am saying."

To read the full review, click here.

No comments: