Friday, June 17, 2005

Getting A "Blow Job..."


Getting A "Blow Job..."
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

Getting A "Blow Job"

Sorry, but I just had to post this gem. I walked into the restroom at the Port Authority bus terminal this morning and there was this older "gentleman" at the hand dryer playin' with his pecker. "whoa," I said to myself, and immediately followed that thought with "I've got to take a picture of this!" So, albeit, i'm really not into lewd photography or taking photos which compromise the reputation of someone, I figured this one was anoymous and notable enough to post. Hence, I pulled mine out (my camera that is) and snapped this beauty.

Anthony Burgess, the British novelist once said, "Most artists are highly sexed. Sex and creativity go together. Sex keeps you alive." So, you think this guy's an artist?

*

This foto was also published in the December 2005 edition of pology as part of a feature on my New York photos. It was also cited at david.rencher.us


May 16, 2007, New York City:

A special thanks to Jason Leslie Rogers (Pencils and Pixels), curator of the Museum of Flickr Fine Art for choosing my photo, Getting A “Blow Job…” as part of the permanent collection of this online exhibit.

No comments: