Friday, November 21, 2008

Give The Gift of Inspiration: Inspire Someone You Love


25 Lessons Book Launch Party: Mark Rapp & Paved Earth Music
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

A hearty thanks to Mark Rapp and Paved Earth Music once again for their generous support of my book launch party for 25 Lessons I’ve Learned (about photography) held on October 25.

PEM recently posted photos of Mark performing on their website. Check them out here: pavedearthmusic.com

25 Lessons is exclusively available online at blurb.com. It is sold at cost because I prefer that my work be read and inspire many, than to make a small profit off a mere few. Click HERE to visit my bookstore.

So, if you are looking to give a meaningful holiday gift this year, please consider giving those you love a copy of 25 Lessons.

The relaunched and retitled version of the book, contains the same great story as the original (25 Lessons: The Art of Living) and now also showcases the 25 prints from my first solo show in New York, 25 Decisive Moments. You can see a slideshow of these photos online at ARTslant.

To find out more about the book, the story and the author, please visit www.25Lessons.com

I’d also like to recommend purchasing my friend Mark Rapp’s debut album, soon to be released by Paved Earth, entitled Token Tales. For more information about Mark, his debut album and where to purchase it please check out:

www.markrapp.com
pavedearthmusic.com

And please tell them Lorenzo sent you…

Regards,
Lorenzo

No comments: