Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FELLOW ARTISTS, PLEASE VOTE (for me)


FELLOW ARTISTS, PLEASE VOTE (for me)
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

View LARGE

Please Expose Me, June 16, 2008, New York City:

Well, as my ex might say “Lorenzo, you’ve got to be in it to win it.” And despite all them differences we had, I’d have to say she be right.

Thus, I’ve thrown in my own bid for the Exposure Photography Competition, which one might say is the American Idol contest for photography.

Well, maybe not, but let’s just pretend for a moment that it is, because I would love-love-love (and duly appreciate) it if you, my friends and fellow artists and photographers, took a moment right now to vote for me by clicking on the following link and encouraging all your family and friends to vote for me as well.

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME NOW!
www.artistswanted.org/lorenzodom

Please Note: Voting is based on the highest number of stars, 5 stars is best. Voting closes soon.

Once the people have cast their votes, a select group will move on and the top photographer will ultimately be selected by the competition’s judges including: New York Times Photo Editor Patrick Witty, Supermodel and Fashion Icon Tiiu Kuik, and NYC Gallery Owner David Kesting. The winner's work will be presented in a massive scale photo show on buildings in the top New York City Art Districts: Chelsea, Dumbo and Williamsburg.

The images I have submitted merely represent my work. We were limited to a mere 4 photos, so needless to say I had a hell of a time choosing. In the end, I chose for photos that I feel roughly sum up my focus on New York Street Photography and Portraiture of Individuals.

The photos I submitted include:

Waking in the Obliquity of the Ecliptic

Nicky, The Brave

Sometimes, It Depends on Your Point of View...

School Girl, Alone


Thank you for voting!
Lorenzo

No comments: