Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My First Podcast Interview!


My First Podcast Interview!
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

O-oh, now I'm in trouble...

Recently I was interviewed about my work and my book, 25 Lessons: The Art of Living, by a popular photography e-zine, photosharepodcast.com., which just posted the podcast on their site.

Please take a moment to listen by clicking on the following link: Interview with Lorenzo!

Some of the many subjects we discuss include:

What I Love About New York City and Why it is My Studio

The Art of Marketing Art

The Wonderful Thing About Flickr...

The Story of How I Became A NYC Street Photographer

How My Greatest Passions Enable Me to Appreciate and Love Life to its Fullest

How I Came to Write The Best Selling Book, 25 Lessons: The Art of Living

Giving It Up: Why, sometimes, you've to give it all away for free...

The interview begins at 12:00 minutes....and lasts about 17 minutes long.

Many thanks to Bill and Sandra for taking it easy on me and ultimately producing a great interview. I don't think I incriminated my self too much...

Please also check out my latest book: StreetWise:How to be a Great Photographer, Lessons Learned on the Streets of New York City

Thank you for reading and listening!

Much Sunshine, Love, Peace and Happiness,
Lorenzo

No comments: