Tuesday, June 26, 2007

After all


After all
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

piebald version

After all

They say (they say, who are “they” after all)
There is a first time for everything,
Everything.

I can’t remember the first time
I saw their pictures,
but I did, I saw them.

I not only saw them though, I felt them
and that is what moved me most,
motivated my return.

Thus, I am inclined, from time to time
from peak to pique,
to come back for more.

I admit: I’m a Rose & Olive whore,
a RO whore, insatiably so,
for I always leave wanting more.

The first time I made love
I wasn’t sure I wanted more;
She was so drunk she wanted to call her daddy.

She wanted more though, that was for sure,
much more than I did, but then I was a kid,
foolishly in love.

I got over it though, eventually.

So, I’m not sure I love Rose & Olive
as much as I lust for them—
they are merely a mirage

after all.


LoveLorenzo

Rose, Olive & Me

PhotoLinx:
1. (said with warm gusts of irony): it seems a gosh-darn shame, 2. a whole desert on the table, 3. three spirits came to me and drew me apart, 4. The Free Way., 5. a serious, tactile discussion of bedsheets,, 6. i fell asleep underwater last night, 7. and from your lips she drew the hallelujah, 8. On How to Make Choices; or,, 9. a girl who throws you off mountaintops, 10. The Way Things Work, 11. the concealed revealed, 12. if it looks as though rose has tiny little bruises on her bottom,

(fotos not by me, merely collage and manipulation)

No comments: