Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sun Setting Over Manhattan


Sun Setting Over Manhattan 008
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

Sun Setting Over Manhattan

I was getting out of work around 7:30 or so and the sun was just about to sink into the horizon over the Hudosn River.

Everyone noticed, and so, much like me, everyone was frantically trying to take pictures of the incredibly red round ball of fire that was slowly descending into the earth, right before our eyes.

Alas, even though I tried, I could not capture the magnificence of what I saw. For once, my point-and-shoot had failed me, lesson learned.

Nonetheless and allthemore, I was elated to later discover that my photos showed a magical sequence of the city in action. If you look closely at some of the photos you can see the lilluput-people across the street heading off in all directions.

Moreover, in some of the photos I was able to capture a red orb that hung over the fellow photogrpaher that had planted his tripod in the middle of the street.

There are some that, in earnest, say that these orbs are actually spirits from another planet and claim that they can communicate with them....

What do you think this one was trying to tell us?

No comments: