Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yearning to be Inspired (Lots and Lots of Sex)


Yearning to be Inspired
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

Lots and Lots of Sex

It would be nice to be inspired again.

It would be nice to be inspired to write about something other than love or lust, desire, sex, masturbation, romance, amorous yearning, loss, that certain feeling, passion, sex, relational bliss, coupled happiness, sex.

Alas, if I may paraphrase Sam Cooke:

I don’t know much about hiss-tory.
I don't know much bi-o-logy
I don't know much about science book
I don't know much about the French I took

But I do know a thing or two about love, and what a wonderful world it can be when we love, when we desire, romance, yearn, lust, lose and find again—and have lots and lots of sex in turn.

Yes, it would be nice to be inspired again.

*

Read more essays, stories, musings, poems and prose like this at Literary Central!.

Click HERE if you would like to receive e-mail updates whenever new lorenzodom photos are published.

Please Note: With new limits on contacts, I cannot add fellow flickr members as contacts unless they make me a contact first. So please add me! because I would be honored to add you to my contact list.

Also! since we are preparing to publish 25 Lessons soon, my publisher and I would greatly appreciate any new testimonials to my work, which we will be using to promote the book. Thanks ahead of time to those friends who willing to help out!

No comments: