Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Night My Camera Died


The Night My Camera Died
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

New York City, September 19, 2007:

The Canon techinicians wrote "Cause of death unknown."

But I knew.

I knew the truth, I knew that it was a homicide, and that I was not innocent.

Involuntary camera slaughter actually; I was a tad drunk, thus, I really didn't know what I was doing.

I find it so ironic that I will subject my camera through much worse than any postman has ever experienced, and it will always survive unscathed.

But then I tip the bottle, just a little too much, and bang! boom! pow! Somehow, I drop it or drown it in a pool of pilfered vodka...

Oh well, one should not ever be too attached to material possessions...or anything for that matter. Life and love are always fleeting; only fools ever beleive that it will last forever.

No comments: