Tuesday, January 22, 2008

10 Most Intriguing Things Heard at The Party…


Feed Me!
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

January 18, 2008, New York City:

10 Most Intriguing Things Heard at The Party…


10. “I slept with six different women on New Year’s Eve….I’m breaking hearts all over the city. Guess, I’ve got to learn to be more ‘sensitive’…”
9. “No adults over 13! exept for caots.” (coats)
8. If you’ve got a “Lorenzozini,” I must have a Lorenzano

“You are merely a general. I must be a king. ...”
Prince Feisal, Lawrence of Arabia

7. “20 years after we were first high-school sweethearts he found me on MySpace, and then he told me, ‘I don’t ever want to lose you again.’ He’s the perfect man for me.”
6. “We’ve been dating for 6 years now. Then she decided to come to this country for her internship. Now my work contract is over, so I decided to come here and see ‘what was what.’ I’m returning to Berlin tomorrow.”
5. “I’ve got to go now. I just came back from China six hours ago and I haven’t slept in 40 hours.”
4. “This is my ‘golden weekend,’ the one time each month that we get two days off in a row.”
3. “So, you’re Lorenzo…”
2. “This is Laura…”

and…

1.Come in here…I’ve got something to ask ya….

Note: Of course, there were indubitably many more interesting things said and heard at this party, but this is all I heard, or at least, what I found most intriguing…

No comments: