Friday, July 20, 2007

Love Them All


Love Them All
Originally uploaded by lorenzodom

Original Photos: Bliss and I Knew That

Love Them All

So, she called me last night.

The last time I saw her was in March sometime, more than four months ago.

I had essentially erased the memory of her as much as I could—deleting her number from my speeddial at work and at home, removing photos of her, crossing her out of my datebook.

Slowly, she’s creeping back in though.

I’ve found it’s truly hard to let go once you’ve loved someone.

Despite the differences with anyone I’ve ever loved before, I can say I still, quite sincerely, love them all.

For everyone is beautiful in their own way. Thus, you shouldn’t let your own way skew the appreciation of theirs. In other words, despite the differences love them anyway.

I believe in polyamory. I believe you can love more than one person at a time. You probably shouldn’t sleep with them all at the same time, but loving them simultaneously is not impossible.

So, she called me last night.

And, I called her back.

*
*
*

(R&O thank you for the inspiration)
Lorenzo

Rose, Olive & Me

No comments: